Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hwsteele View Post
    why thank you very much! I hope i can teach the methods i use well enough where everyone gets at least something out of it.
    my friend thank you very much or taking time to teaching us your method but i have a question for can i use newyork time zone with eur/usd or i should use gmt

one last thing to think about while i am away...
    (i might have time to post tomorrow, but if not it might be a few days before i get some time again)

sort of a riddle...

What is ezekiel chapter 4 verses 5 and 6 talking about in simplest form?
    mmmmm! Sound o great man please continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are using daily charts then it does not matter so much, but if you are using smaller time frames then I have found New York time to work well for the EUR-USD.
    Always Wanting to Learn More!

Arrow

if you are using daily charts then it does not matter so much, but if you are using smaller time frames then i have found new york time to work well for the eur-usd.

ok thank you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please continue i can not wait !!!!!!!!!!!!! So amazing

Please let me tell you what i am thinking
    on 16th sep
    eur/usd price was 1.3119
    ok i use this formula 13119
    13119/360= 36.44
    it means 6 tarus
    ok
    on 16th sep moon opposite uranus
    uranus was 6 aries so we expect changing in trend
    cause moon is our toggle
    is my way right??????????? Or not ??????????
    Attached Images Attached Images

Now i plot moon and uranus elementary line using timing solutions i get this
    is it right??????
    Attached Images Attached Images

hello Hwstelle thank you very much for your good work, i am a fan of astro trading, i suggest you do a video with camstudio on all the lecture series and post here for everyone here to upload i believe it will save you a great time, just my thought

Quote Originally Posted by halasoria View Post
    Please let me tell you what i am thinking
    on 16th sep
    eur/usd price was 1.3119
    ok i use this formula 13119
    13119/360= 36.44
    it means 6 tarus
    ok
    on 16th sep moon opposite uranus
    uranus was 6 aries so we expect changing in trend
    cause moon is our toggle
    is my way right??????????? Or not ??????????
    The simple answer to your question is it might be right it might be wrong.
    Here is what I mean...
    If you are trying something with astro forecasting/trading you should back test to see what the results were.
    If you like what you see then try to develope a trading system around what you have found from back testing.
    Really this is how it should be for ALL things trading not just astro stuff.
    By doing back testing you will not need anyone to tell you if it is right or wrong because you will be able to see for your self.
    When it comes to astro forecasting/trading no idea is too far out to at least try once.

Quote Originally Posted by cutemoney View Post
    hello Hwstelle thank you very much for your good work, i am a fan of astro trading, i suggest you do a video with camstudio on all the lecture series and post here for everyone here to upload i believe it will save you a great time, just my thought
    Funny you say that as I have done some videos that are on youtube. They have nothing to do with astro as of yet just my five swing pitchfork and then I started just a few weeks ago putting videos up on very basic trading stuff, really for a couple of friends to use. Just look up HWSteele and you should find me.

Now here is the funny thing...
    Videos take me longer than what I am doing here because I have five (that's right five) kids and the sound level is not always the best for making videos.
    As such I have a small window of time to make the videos.
    I did plan on a forecasting video series when I get done with the one I am working on now.

Oh, and I do use camstudio of all things, great minds think a-like!

User Tag List