Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Gann the Start

Nature´s Black Box makes a good read,but is not containing neither the Master Time Factor nor the LOV!

In eternal respect for Mr.Gann

Is there any shared copy of "Mystifying Square, divine proportions - Nature's Black Box" we can look at?

I have read some recent articles by the author making market predictions using Gann's square of nine, which were missed!

thx

HWSteele has a very good approach here. I had been trading for 12 years before I started studying Gann and have had many a epiphany since I started my Gann studies. You have to hang in there, study and be patient in your brains power to absorb your learning, in these, 'not so easy lessons"... I learned a lot about how to study correctly and the understanding epiphany's, did come. Gann himself, did say, he would take 10 years to research and learn along with the rest of his life to iron out all the little sub categories that become part of the whole subject. I believe one of my problems was having purchased to many Gann books at ounce. I jumped around to much and found myself with information overload. I had to regroup and take one book at a time without skipping around. that was 5 years ago and now I'm heading into the astro part of things and that's even deeper. I also, like many, had to learn these thing on my own which takes much longer than having a mentor or teacher who could help shorten the learning cure. Many, might find the subject interesting but don't want to take the time needed, to get the job done. One solution for this might be, just adding a few newsletters, from some of the experts and let them do the work, at a cost of the newsletter. I found, that I really like studying "what the ancients knew" but that's me. Hope this helps some of the beginners just starting out with Mr. Gann....you go for the Degree, then the PHD and the Doctorate. Thanks Birch49

I will recommend to start with 'The Truth of Stock Tape' so as to know market insights.

What do you think about David Bowden course: Ultimate Gann Course?

He says that it is the most comprehensible course available.

Well i suggest that you should start with the Truth of Stock Tape that is good one to start with. That course is advance well i could not get alot from that course or may b i did not gave that course that much time. But Truth of Stock Tape is good read.

Nature's Black Box" in pdf form as the cost of buying the original one is way beyond my reach.
    I also have heard about David Bowden's "Ultimate Gann Course but in order to grab it's idea, one has to do 2 courses before that as all his courses can be purchased in a sequence.
    As for Gann's books, i have arranged all, except "Economic Forecaster".
    Also , if anyone could tell the sequence in which Gann's books are to be read one at a time will be of great help

Thanks

hello, Gann followers. Interesting thread with cold vision and concrete advice. Hope to learn and looking for more advice.

User Tag List